Monday 17 February 2014

Nivea Firming Body Lotion




Hello beauties! Today I want to share with you one of my favourite body lotions.  It is the Niva Firming Body Lotion, with advanced Q10 complex. You know we age, loose weight, gain weight, have babies that can really take a toll on our skin! Causing it to loose firmness and elasticity.
I have been using  this lotion for over a year now and have seen great results.  My skin looks and feels more toned and smooth.  It is well hydrated and stays that way all day!   This body lotion is light weight and creamy, absorbs easily and adds a nice glow to the skin.  You’re left with smooth, soft, supple skin.  It`s not to greasy and it doesn`t leave a sticky feeling.

Here are the benefits of the Nivea Firming Lotion:

 Naturally boost skins firmness to visibly improve its elasticity and tone Strengthens skin to make it look tighter and resilient.You will have noticeably firmer skin within two weeks. If you have really dry skin, you can try the Nivea Firming Body Milk.  It is richer in texture compared to the firming body lotion. It has macadamia nut oil to provide moisture and with regular use, the skin stays smooth and nourished for longer.

I like to alternate between the Nivea firming lotion and milk.  Since the lotion is lighter, I use that during the summer months and when the weather starts to get cold again I switch to the firming milk, since it is a richer consistency.

I say definitely give these lotions a try if you have not already. They smell great and provide great results!  You can find these products at your local drug store, between $7-15 Can depending on the size you purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say? I love hearing from my readers!
P.S please do not leave links in the comments. If you would like to be featured on Beauty in Confidence, contact me.