Friday 31 January 2014

Suffer From Dry Brittle Hair? Discover Joico Moisture Recovery


Are you suffering from dry brittle hair?  Is the harsh winter weather taking a toll on your hair, causing breaking and all sorts of unwanted damage? Then I recommend you try the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for thick coarse, dry and frizzy hair.

CLAIM




This intensive moisture treatment Hydramine Sea Complex as well as murumuru, olive and shea butters to aid in the recovery of hair`s natural elasticity while soothing the cuticle and promoting softness and shine. Thick, coarse, dry and frizzy hair emerges revitalized, moisturized and soothed with increase elasticity Use 2-3 times a week, alternating with Moisture Recovery Conditioner.
VERDICT:
I absolutely love this treatment! Joico suggest that you use it  2-3 times a week, leave on for five minutes and rinse. If you`re like me, when  it comes to deep conditioning, I like to leave my conditioners in for a little  bit longer than five minutes. Although Joico says you don`t need to use heat for  this conditioner to penetrate the hair and I know this because I wrote to them  and asked, I use heat anyway. I apply the treatment balm to my damp towel dried  hair and sit under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes than rinse with cool water.  Your hair is amazingly soft, and is well moisturized and 
nourished, definitely a  great product for those with thick, coarse, dry hair and for an added bonus, it  is ph balanced, like all of the Joico hair care products. Now if you crave lots  of slip from your deep conditioners, you will not get it right away with this  conditioner and what I mean by right away is that, as the conditioner penetrates  the hair,  the hair becomes, smoother, softer, moisturized and your hair  instantly has great slip and detangles like a charm. This treatment balm is very  thick, the consistency, texture and color can be compared to Vaseline/Petroleum  jelly. I definitely recommend this product, for anyone suffering with dry,  brittle coarse hair and wants to restore the proper moisture balance and  softness to their hair. If you find this product to heavy for your hair texture  and type, they also have a moisture recovery treatment lotion, which is much  lighter. Great for people with fine hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say? I love hearing from my readers!
P.S please do not leave links in the comments. If you would like to be featured on Beauty in Confidence, contact me.